Sunday, July 6, 2014

Disney Inspired Bows


I recently fell in love with bows. They make me feel beautiful but buying them started racking up my money. I can't just but one! I have a love for disney so I thought disney bows would be perfect for me! I then began learning how to create bows. I posted some pictures on facebook and people started asking if they were for sale. Which is why I am here, I would like to offer my bows and because this is a trial, I would like to hear what you are willing to pay for them. What characters you are interested in? Do these appeal to you? What style do you like? I want to collaborate with you and create a bow that you will wear proudly. I only have a few pictures for now but there will be more soon. Feel free to comment. I love hearing input. 












No comments:

Post a Comment